Monday, July 4, 2011

Tiger's Curse

book cover of 
Tiger's Curse 
 (Tiger's Curse, book 1)
by
Colleen Houck


I discovered this book a few months ago while volunteering at the library. Seeing as how I was grounded from reading at the time, I added it to my summer reading list, and just recently got around to checking it out. Kelsey is a regular high-school graduate, looking for a summer job. She manages to find one at a traveling circus, selling tickets and looking after some of the animals, including a white tiger. As the days go by, she starts to feel an odd connection to the tiger, so when the tiger is sold and the buyer asks her to accompany the tiger to India, she willingly accepts. If you like a) tigers, b) ancient curses, c) really cute guys, or d) all of the above, you will most definitely enjoy this book. Because there is some kissing in this book, I recommend this series for ages 12 and up. Author: Colleen Houck.  Release date: 2011 On a scale of 1 being not so good, and 10 being the very best book I've ever read, I rate this book a 7. Check out the website at http://www.tigerscursebook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment